HOW TO ENTER
Entering our competition is easy. Simply follow us on Instagram and like our page on Facebook, like and share the competition post on Instagram or like and share the competition post on Facebook, tag a friend in the comment section below the competition post who you would take with you, and for an extra entry, share to your Instagram and Facebook stories.
If you have entered on Facebook you will also need to like the competition post pinned at the top of the page.
If you have entered on Instagram you will also need like our competition post and tag a friend in the comment section.Important dates
The closing date for entries is on Friday 30th September 2022. The winner will be contacted on the following week and will be announced on social media when they accept their prize. Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Bensons Competition is open to residents of Northern Ireland only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that the information submitted is true.
4. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
5. There are four steps required to successfully enter the competition. To participate, you need to;
a. Follow us on Instagram and like our page on Facebook.
b. Like and share the competition post on Instagram or like and share the competition post on Facebook.
c. Tag a friend in the comment section below the competition post who you would take with you
d. For an extra entry, share to your Instagram and Facebook stories.
6. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
7. The winner will be chosen by representatives from Bensons Estate Agents.
8. The winner will be announced in October 2022 via the Bensons Facebook and Instagram pages. The winner will be notified via private message on Facebook or Instagram.
9. The overall winner will win The Elephant Rock Voucher (RRP £100). No cash alternative will be provided, and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
10. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants' consent to the participation in such activity fully.
11. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Bensons.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Bensons. Accordingly, Bensons may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Bensons as a result thereof.
13. This competition is organised and operated by Bensons Estate Agents of 9 Dunmore Street, Coleraine, BT52 1EL.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of Bensons shall be final, and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
15. This competition is not open to Bensons employees & their immediate family members.
16. These terms and conditions incorporate Bensons standard terms and conditions, which can be found at https://www.bensons/legal/terms Bensons Estate Agent contact details : Tel: 028 7034 3677 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org