This delightful 3 bedroom 2 reception semi-detached house with range of outbuildings and spacious rear garden. This property is ideal for anyone looking for a semi rural location thats also within short commuting distance to both town of Ballymoney and Ballymena with range of shops, schools and all other amenities.
18'0" x 12'6"
With tiled fireplace.
10'3" x 9'9"
With stainless steel sink unit, eye and low level units with tiling between, space for cooker and space for fridge freezer.
With under stairs storage.
11'2" x 4'9"
First Floor Landing
Access to roofspace.
10'4" x 9'8"
Measurements to widest points.
10'0" x 9'8"
11'6" x 11'2"
Suite comprising bath, wc and wash hand basin, hotpress with storage.
Tarmac driveway to side and parking to front. Spacious rear garden laid in lawn enclosed by hedge. Range of outbuildings comprising, shed, store, boiler house and seperate wc.
Estimated Domestic Rates Bill £628.09. Tenure To Be Confirmed.
- 3 Bedroom 2 Reception Semi Detached House
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac Driveway & Parking
- Mature Site With Spacious Rear Garden
- Range Of Outbuildings Consisting Of Shed, Store, Boiler House & Seperate WC
- With Easy Commuting Distance to Ballymoney, Ballymena With Shops, Schools & Amenities
- Viewing Recommended