Located in the prestigious Mountsandel area of Coleraine this spacious 3 bedroom, 2 reception detached house with integral garage is set on a mature site and will have wide appeal on the open market with families wanting to set up home in a private yet convenient setting. With easy accessibility to Coleraine town centre, primary/secondary/grammar schools and University of Ulster; and located within a short drive to coastal destinations of Portrush, Portstewart and all main arterial routes; this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers.
With cloakroom comprising wc and wash hand basin.
17'6" x 10'8"
With tiled fireplace.
11'7" x 9'8"
10'6" x 9'8"
With double drainer stainless steel sink unit, eye and low level units, larder cupboard, space for cooker.
Rear Porch / Utility Area
10'7" x 5'1"
17'7" x 11'9"
With roller door, light and power point.
First Floor Landing
With hotpress, access to roofspace via slingsby style ladder (roofspace floored).
11'7" x 9'0"
With built in storage.
13'4" x 8'7"
10'3" x 8'9"
Comprising PVC walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, PVC panelled walls, heated towel rail.
Estimated Domestic Rates Bill £1,256.18. Tenure To Be Confirmed
- 3 Bedroom 2 Reception Detached House
- Concrete Drive Leading to Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Private Mature Rear Garden Laid In Lawn
- Convenient Location with Close Proximity to Schools, Shops, Town Centre & all other Local Amenities
- Situated in a Quiet Residential Area just off the Main Mountsandel Road