Located between the towns of Coleraine and Bushmills, this delightful 3 bedroom 1.5 reception semi-detached house comes with spacious garden and concrete area to rear. Conveniently close to the main Ballymoney to Portrush road and all of the major North Coast attractions. This charming home is sure to appeal to a wide range or purchasers, early internal inspection is highly recommended.
With under stair storage, storage cupboard, points for wall lights, tiled flooring.
14'0" x 14'0"
With wooden surround fireplace, tiled flooring.
19'0" x 11'0"
With fully fitted range of eye and low level units with tiling between, stainless steel sink unit, integrated hob with extractor fan, integrated eye level oven, plumbed for washing machine, under stairs storage, breakfast bar, TV point, tiled flooring.
With tiled flooring.
12'0" x 8'0"
With fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, bath, wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
With separate wc.
11'0" x 8'0"
With laminate wooden flooring.
14'0" x 8'0"
11'0" x 9'0"
With built in wardrobe.
With concrete driveway leading to spacious concrete area to rear. Wall enclosed feature paved area to front. Spacious rear garden laid in lawn. Outside lights.
Garage 1: With roller door.
Garage 2: With roller door
Outhouse: With light and power point. Outside wc.
£1,044.24 per annum
To Be Confirmed
- 4 Bedroom 1.5 Reception Semi-Detached House
- Spacious Concrete Driveway & Parking Area
- Spacious Garden To Rear Laid In Lawn
- Garage & Outhouse
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Solid Fuel
- Majority Double Glazed Windows
- Short Commuting Distance To Coleraine, Portrush, Bushmills, North Coast Attractions & Main Arterial Routes
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended