This detached bungalow offering spacious well laid out accommodation has been maintained to a very high standard throughout and is located in a highly desirable residential area. Sure to have wide appeal on the open market the property is located within a short drive to Coleraine town centre with primary and secondary schools, Ulster University, Causeway Hospital, shops, town centre amenities and all main arterial routes. Also located within short commuting distance to Portrush & Portstewart with beaches and golf courses and all other major North Coast attractions. Viewing comes highly recommended.
With hotpress and laminate flooring.
17'0" x 13'0"
With feature wooden surround fireplace.
Kitchen / Dining Area
18'0" x 8'11"
With fully fitted range of eye and low level units with tiling between and under lighting, integrated hob and oven with extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, glass display cabinet, corner display shelving, tiled flooring and French doors to rear.
9'0" x 5'0"
With stainless steel sink unit, low level unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge and tiled flooring.
11'0" x 10'0"
With laminate flooring. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
12'0" x 10'0"
With laminate flooring.
9'0" x 9'0"
With laminate flooring.
Suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, bath with tiled splash back and hand shower attachment, wash hand basin with PVC panelled surround, wc, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
19'0" x 10'0"
With roller door, pedestrian door, light and power points.
Property approached by paviour brick driveway. Garden to front laid in lawn. Fence enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area. Outside light and tap.
- 3 Bedroom 1 Reception Detached Bungalow
- Paviour Driveway Leading To Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Close Distance to Coleraine Town Centre, Causeway Hospital, Mountsandel Forest, Schools, Ulster University & All Other Amenities
- Conveniently Located Off The A26 Leading To Belfast / L/Derry
- Portrush, Portstewart & All Major North Coast Attractions Within Commuting Distance
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended