This excellent 3 bedroom semi-detached chalet situated in the ever popular Greenmount area of Coleraine has been maintained to an exceptionally high standard through. Being within close proximity to Coleraine town centre, Riverside retail park, Somerset forest, schools, shops and all other local amenities. This excellent home is sure to attract a high level of interest early viewing comes highly recommended.
With laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard and under stair storage.
13'9" x 13'7"
With laminate wood flooring and wood burning stove.
11'5" x 10'4"
With range of eye and low level units with tiling between, 1/2 bowl sink unit, integrated oven and microwave, integrated hob with overhead extractor fan, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer , centre island and laminate wood flooring.
10'4" x 8'7"
With laminate wood flooring
First Floor Landing
With hotpress and access to roofspace
12'2" x 9'7"
With built in wardrobe. Measurements to widest point.
10'4" x 8'8"
10'4" x 6'4"
Comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
Property approached by tarmac driveway leading to Garage. Garden to front and side laid in lawn enclosed by wall and hedging. Fully enclosed paved rear garden with light and tap.
Estimated Domestic Rates Bill £930.50. Tenure To Be Confirmed.
- 3 Bedroom 2 Reception Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Spacious Site With Driveway & Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows (house only)
- Short Distance To Town Centre, Riverside Retail Park, Somerset Forest, Schools & Amenities
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
- Bright Well Laid Out Accommodation
- Situated In A Highly Popular Residential Area
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout